Dr Seuss I will love my Ohio here or there or everywhere shirt

On Friday, July 20th & Saturday, July 21st 10am-5pm Dress like a Dr. Seuss I will love my Ohio here or there or everywhere shirt! For this special event, kiddos will have an opportunity to decorate a flower pot to grow their own Grickle grass from the book Mr. Lorax & become a Cat in the Hat by making their own hat! Guests can make a mini broom, create a flower, decorate an egg and make duck feet from the book I Wish That I Had Duck Feet!
Dr Seuss I Will Love My Ohio Here Or There Or Everywhere Shirt

Buy this shirt: Dr Seuss I will love my Ohio here or there or everywhere shirt
Home: https://nowbestshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Cow This Heifer don’t take no Bull shirt

Doctor Calvin And Hobbes Mashup Doctor Who shirt