Bump’s first Christmas shirt has been a laughing stock for years, a bit like the annoying person that always turns up at a party, but no one wants there. They take our money, I believe, from what I’ve read, that we pay more into the EU than most countries, and brush us aside. Enough. They need us as much or more than we need them. If they had given us the consideration and listened to our concerns, I don’t believe we would have come to this.I have watched the towns and cities in the area I live become more ‘foreign’ than British.
Bump's First Christmas Guy Tees
Bump’s first Christmas shirt
Buy this shirt: Bump’s first Christmas shirt
Home: https://moteefe.com/store/bumps-christmas-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Cow This Heifer don’t take no Bull shirt

Doctor Calvin And Hobbes Mashup Doctor Who shirt