Christmas #TeamGrinch go time shirt

Let Christmas #TeamGrinch go time shirt take responsibility for their own food choices and stop trying to ban everything. I wouldn’t touch one of these with a barge pole but doesn’t mean I want to make everyone free. I personally think these look awful, far too sickly sweet for my liking. But, I love the odd sweet treat, especially an oreo milkshake, I’ve even been known to polish off a whole pack of biscuits in 1 sitting and another time 3 huge slices of cake. But that doesn’t mean governments should call for a ban on birthday cakes to stop people overindulging. People need to take responsibility for themselves.
Christmas #Teamgrinch Go Time Guy V-Neck

Buy this shirt: Christmas #TeamGrinch go time shirt
Christmas #TeamGrinch go time shirt
Home: https://lovingtees.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Cow This Heifer don’t take no Bull shirt

Doctor Calvin And Hobbes Mashup Doctor Who shirt