I’m not short I’m Eevee size shirt

Hated this act. I’m not short I’m Eevee size shirt. Half of more of the contestants are from other countries. Ironically, all the judges are as well. I don’t understand the appeal of this act. It was neither scary, nor creepy, nor magical, nor even especially interesting. I don’t know why this act was better some of the others who didn’t make the cut. One of those young boys that sung should have went through. Same on you judges! Really disliked this creepy act and disturbing. Judges, nobody would ever pay to go see this act in Vegas, what were you thinking? You wasted a vote.

I'm Not Short I'm Eevee Size Shirt
Buy this shirt: I’m not short I’m Eevee size shirt
I’m not short I’m Eevee size shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Cow This Heifer don’t take no Bull shirt

Doctor Calvin And Hobbes Mashup Doctor Who shirt