Sorry I’m late my cat was sitting on me shirt

Becca, look up the Sorry I’m late my cat was sitting on me shirt. Its a specific form of cognition that only certain animals can pass. Cats are not known to pass it. Purchased this cat to protect a business from mice. It works! You find the cat and his best friend is always with him. They even sleep together. That is a sign of true intelligence. The cat recognizes that it is a reflection and not another cat and tests the theory by seeing if their reflection does the same thing they do. I didn’t think most cats would do this sort of testing. I wish Billy would find his ears this is so cute.
Sorry I'm Late My Cat Was Sitting On Me Shirt

Buy this shirt: Sorry I’m late my cat was sitting on me shirt
Sorry I’m late my cat was sitting on me shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Cow This Heifer don’t take no Bull shirt

Doctor Calvin And Hobbes Mashup Doctor Who shirt