You can’t scare me I have a freakin’ awesome Mom she was born in May shirt

You can’t scare me I have a freakin’ awesome Mom she was born in May shirt. Better than sitting on the couch in front of the tv with him. He’s obviously having a blast! Actually, it’s been proven that they have Arm and leg reactions in the water, yes but it isn’t swimming and shouldn’t be treated as such. Reminds me of all the babies at Circus festival growing up surrounded by a community of fearless, strong, active people! Hanging baby by his hand may cause radial head dislocation, popularly known as pulled elbow/nursemaid elbow. Please do not try all these acts at home. A lot of confidence and skill. Don’t think I’ll be brave enough to do that someday, but that kid is probably going to have an amazing childhood.

You Can't Scare Me I Have A Freakin' Awesome Mom She Was Born In May Shirt
Buy this shirt: You can’t scare me I have a freakin’ awesome Mom she was born in May shirt
You can’t scare me I have a freakin’ awesome Mom she was born in May shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Cow This Heifer don’t take no Bull shirt

Doctor Calvin And Hobbes Mashup Doctor Who shirt