As long as I breathe name here you’ll be remembered shirt

I remember this show and As long as I breathe name here you’ll be remembered shirt, I feel like we should have not had stereotyped roles or showed certain clicks better than others. I feel like our generation is responsible for all the pressure our kids go through in school. They don’t know what’s right from wrong unless we teach them but our shows brainwash us on how things are supposed to be like and we shouldn’t let that be done. We need shows that have comedy but better examples and kindness not bullying. But no one wants to be the main characters. It’s not showing bullying as something you want to do.
As Long As I Breathe Name Here You'll Be Remembered Shirt
Buy this shirt: As long as I breathe name here you’ll be remembered shirt
https://doantrangno08.wixsite.com/website/home/as-long-as-i-breathe-name-here-you-ll-be-remembered-shirt
https://www.gearbubble.com/long-as-i-breathe-name-here-

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Cow This Heifer don’t take no Bull shirt

Doctor Calvin And Hobbes Mashup Doctor Who shirt