I’m either drinking Miller Lite about to drink Miller Lite shirt

That looks really good but what is the I’m either drinking Miller Lite about to drink Miller Lite shirt? I admit I have never actually made beer can chicken. The way I cook beer butt chicken. Season chicken. Put beer can inside the chicken. Drink some beer. Have a little more beer. When you are drunk chicken is done. Been making beer butt chicken my whole life and I have never put all the flavoring on the skin that everyone throws away or falls off. Usually smoke yet on a regular beer can but chicken rack, either inject the flavor in the meat or put a rub under the skin which is very easy to do around the neck. I usually charge for this information. Here’s a couple of birds I smoked, used my favorite rub then injected it with creole butter Delish!
I'm Either Drinking Miller Lite About To Drink Miller Lite Shirt
Buy this shirt: I’m either drinking Miller Lite about to drink Miller Lite shirt
I’m either drinking Miller Lite about to drink Miller Lite shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Cow This Heifer don’t take no Bull shirt

Doctor Calvin And Hobbes Mashup Doctor Who shirt