Sometimes I run to burn off the delicious chocolate I ate other times shirt

Except a Sometimes I run to burn off the delicious chocolate I ate other times shirt. Not cherry. That maraschino cherry juice all throughout is gonna be so nasty. Let’s take something as delicious as cherry and soak it in bleach & then soak it in red dyed and gross tasting sugar water. Yummy. Those things are an abomination. Strawberry and Banana cakes, made with mashed bananas and pureed strawberries. It’s actually a pretty good cake. ive made a berry and creme cake this way before. it was delicious. Cherry’s, banana, chocolate all on one cake nope it doses not mix that is gross plus you don’t put pudding mix in buttercream it will just be grainy. Where’s the strawberry and pineapple?
Sometimes I Run To Burn Off The Delicious Chocolate I Ate Other Times Shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Cow This Heifer don’t take no Bull shirt

Doctor Calvin And Hobbes Mashup Doctor Who shirt