Sorry I am already taken by a smart and sexy September guy shirt

These comments of all the Sorry I am already taken by a smart and sexy September guy shirt if you actually had a brain to give men they would appreciate it. you don’t know how much my brain is appreciated in my community try to educate yourself beyond what you’re brainwashed, sweetie. In an Alternate Universe. The Brain is the most desirable organ. And Men are disgusted at seeing Boobs and Asses. They rather have Books and Glasses. This is just sad. Men do act in other ways than sexual harassment when showing interest in a woman. Even if this is supposed to be a joke, it’s just really indicative of a sad state of human interaction.
Sorry I Am Already Taken By A Smart And Sexy September Guy Shirt
Buy this shirt: Sorry I am already taken by a smart and sexy September guy shirt
Sorry I am already taken by a smart and sexy September guy shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Cow This Heifer don’t take no Bull shirt

Doctor Calvin And Hobbes Mashup Doctor Who shirt