Grandma a little bit parent a little bit teacher a little bit best friend shirt

I’m a retired nurse now, but I took care of Kristian for about Grandma a little bit parent a little bit teacher a little bit best friend and a little bit partner in crime shirt or Grandma a little bit parent a little bit teacher shirt. She is an awesome lady & he is one sweet, loveable boy! I miss them both, but I just got too old to do this anymore. So glad someone has stepped up to help them with this ramp! Awesome people! Bless your heart grandmother and yet he is a blessing I am a mother with a child that has down syndrome and she’s my rock so I know what you mean when you say you won’t trade him for anything God got you and your grandson. I’m loving all the positive reactions to this! I hope everyone remembers this sweet boy if they ever consider parking in a handicap spot without a placard.
Grandma a little bit parent a little bit teacher a little bit best friend Hoodie
Buy this shirt: Grandma a little bit parent a little bit teacher a little bit best friend shirt
http://sportus.strikingly.com/blog/grandma-a-little-bit-parent-a-little-bit-teacher-a-little-bit-best-friend-shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Cow This Heifer don’t take no Bull shirt

Doctor Calvin And Hobbes Mashup Doctor Who shirt